My Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2011

The End of the Year the End of the Old ME!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve! I have been "banded" for 25 days and I have lost 23 lbs. so far. I wish I would be able to keep that up and lose a lb. a day,  but I know that is a pipe dream. My wish for the next year is for the weight to drop quickly and easily. HA! I know its going to be a long hard road with lots of sweat, and tears, just hopefully no blood! I have FAITH, determination, as well as desire that the weight WILL come off. My next goal is to go out and buy an epliptical machine. Then making myself use it! I need to make a list of goals like I have read on other blogs. I am SO inspired all the other women I read about! I only hope that I can be as successful and as witty writing my blogs as some of you are! May your next year be happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment