My Ticker

Friday, December 9, 2011

Today is Friday and 4 days since my band. I have been pretty miserable with gas pains but they are starting to subside! I finally ate something more than mush or jello! My wonderful hubby made me a scrammbled egg this morning and it smelled sooo good! But I only got about 3/4 of it gone chewing REAL slow but I just couldn't finish it! I'm still really tired, and that is just not me. I still feel weak, I'm sure that will go away in time. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow! I go back to the dr. and the nutritionist on Tues. so we will see what they have to see. I need to get moving, I still have lots to get done before christmas and of course I have a cookie exchange to go to on Tues. night. I'll  still bake cookies for my kids and thats what we have been giving to the neighbors and customers for years. I will just adjust! Hope everyone had a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment