My Ticker

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OH, what am I doing?

Its been a while. I'm just not sure what I'm doing. I have this thing in my body and I'm trying hard, but I'm still HUNGRY! I've been doing good, but the weight is hardly moving. I have started to excercise. OK, its not a lot but at least I'm moving! Its right before Christmas and I'm trying to get everything done. I've done a lot of walking and I finally hooked up the Wii Fit I've had for a year and a half. I have to fudge some things on there though because I weight to much for the board! How defeating is that?! I'm 2.5 pounds to heavy. I hope by next week I can stand on the damn thing! But its 20 pounds lighter than I was 16 days ago! I just wish this fat would melt faster! What do I want for Christmas? The next year and 100 pounds to go quickly and easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment