Happy New Year! I am sooo excited to get this new year rolling! The next year is going to be a GOOD one! I came up with a short list of 12 things I want to accomplish in 2012:
1. Lose 50 pounds
2. Lose 75 pounds
3. Lose 100 pounds
4. Lose 125 pounds
5. Be able to look "somewhat" decent for my brothers wedding in the end of June.
6. Be able to play with my kids more.
7. Be able to fit my butt on our camper toilet easier! ick- I know!
8. Start on an exercise routine and stick to it!
9. Plan our family trip to Disney World for next Jan. and not be afraid of the airline reservations!
10. I would LOVE to get into a size 18.
11. Get to a size 16
12. JUST BE HAPPY!
I want sooo much more but some things are still to hard to talk about. I will get there! I want to be more organized to and some of that is because I feel so down in the dumps being overweight that I'm just plain LAZY! That is going to be NO MORE! I've bitten the bullet, plunked down $15,000 to have this surgery and I WILL NOT let that money go to waste! That is a huge chunk out of my families nest egg and childrens future for it not to work. It will be 4 weeks on monday and it is now 25 pounds! WOO HOOO! Let 2012 ROCK! Over and out!