My Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2012

FINALLY!

Well, it broke through! The scale moved! It now reads 340.4. So DOWN 2.2 lbs! I was So stressed. Well, its no wonder, Aunt Flo came to visit! With my PCOS it is so hard to judge when she's coming to visit and I'm never regular. So being stressed and bitchy (my poor hubby) was just par for the course. Thank GOD! So now as of today, 6 weeks after surgery I am down 32 lbs. Not to bad I think. I hope it keeps dropping off. I go for my first fill tomorrow and we will see what the doc has to say. My one question to him is I know I should keep it at 1000 calories a day. I have been using myfitnesspal.com and when I plug in my food and then I add my exercise it allows me more calories for the day. So do I ignore that and still keep it at 1000 or when I've had a really strenous workout (for me) can I have a few more calories? I had another session with my trainer today and holy cow, I am whipped when I'm done. Today she had me whipping that big ass rope like I've seen on the Biggest Loser and I always thought, pfft, how hard can that be? Well, let me tell you, its a flipping workout! Then I was down on the floor doing some crunches with one of those big balls under my feet. I keep telling myself, you can do this, you can do this. I'm just waiting for the day when it becomes easy. Yes, I know, it never becomes easy!

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you the PCOS gets better with the weight loss. I have been regular (every 4 weeks) since the month after surgery. I wasn't getting periods for 2-3 months at a time. It is great to be on schedule again! Congrats on the loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cripes, you mean I'll start getting a period every month now?! That was one of the perks of being fat and having PCOS! But if I feel better and having it every month instead of skipping a couple months so the cramps aren't so bad, then I'm ok with that! Thanks, I'm just glad I'm losing again!

    ReplyDelete